100 Guai-Aid 600mg 12hr Caplet
-Guai-Aid 600 mg - Easy to Swallow Caplets - Contain No Dyes or Extra Fillers !
- Guai-Aid OTC 600mg caplets are U.S. made and do not require a doctor's prescription.
- Effectively helps clear mucus from obstructive sinus, nasal and bronchial passageways.
- Ultra Pure - Dye-Free, Salicylate Free & Sugar Free
- An Economical Alternative to Expensive Brands!
Do not exceed 4 caplets (2,400mg) in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Warnings: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use: for persistent cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: * symptoms are accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache * cough persists for more than 1 (one) week or tends to recur. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Other information: Store at room temperature 15 - 30 degrees Celsius (59 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit).
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the passageways of bothersome mucus. Helps make coughs more productive.
Guaifenesin 600mg, U.S. Pharmaceutical Grade.
Colloidal Silicone Dioxide, Pre-Gelatinized Corn Starch (Non-Allergic - Pharmaceutical Grade),
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid
- Adults and children 12 years and older ; Take 1 caplet (600mg) up to 4 times a day,as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not exceed 4 caplets (2,400mg) in a 24 hour period. or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- Take with a full glass of water
There are no reviews for this product.